Why Buy Clear Dry Erase Paint?
Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear is a high performance dry erase paint that allows you to keep the original look and feel of your office, classroom, home while transforming any smooth surface into a writable area.
Unlike traditional whiteboards, with Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear you’ll have unlimited space to work. Transform entire walls into writable surfaces with this clear dry erase paint. Create dry erase walls in any colour of your choosing, or with any graphics you want. Add writable functionality to walls, desks, cabinets or any smooth surface in your office, meeting room, classroom or home.
Anyone can apply our clear dry erase paint. The application steps are easy to follow. Check out the video guide here. It is essential to apply a water based primer, like our Smart Clear Primer before applying dry erase paint to the surface you wish to transform. Once the dry erase paint has been applied you must wait 4 days before using the surface.
The paint has a no ghosting finish and is extremely environmentally friendly with low odour and low VOC. This makes it the perfect product to apply even with people in the same room.
Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear is currently one of the best performing clear whiteboard paints on the market. It is a high quality and reliable alternative to traditional whiteboards or flip charts and outperforms all competitor products. This whiteboard paint comes with a 10 year performance guarantee.
This paint comes in a transparent gloss finish, but is also available as in a white whiteboard paint version.
Brought to you by WhiteboardsNZ, working across all of New Zealand. We have been supporting NZ businesses and educators for over 10 years.
Have any questions? We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and customer support, so just get in touch.
Clear Whiteboard Paint Details
- 10 year product guarantee
- LEED certified
- Winner of Office Product Awards
- Low odour and low VOC product
- Use in offices, classrooms, meeting rooms, homes and more
- Smart Whiteboard Paint is a commercial grade dry erase coating
- Create a glossy, transparent, dry erase surface with just one coat
- Apply on walls, tables, cabinets – just about every smooth surface you can imagine
- Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear can be applied on any colour you can think of except white
- Use high quality markers and accessories that can be found here on the dry erase surface.
- A water based primer, like our Smart Clear Primer must be used before applying Smart Whiteboard Paint to any surface
- Our dry erase paint complies with health and safety regulations including Fire Certification, M1 and Indoor Air Comfort
Your kit will include
- 2/6 x Smart Whiteboard Clear Paint Part As (depending on kit size)
- 1 x Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear Part B
- 1 x Microfibre cloth
- 1 x Roller Handle
- 1 x Roller Sleeve
- 1 x Sanding Block
- 1 x Stirring Stick
- 1 x Pair of gloves
- 1 x Surface Sticker
- 1 x Application Guide
- To add primer please click here
How is Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear applied?
Read or download our step-by-step Application Guide
Watch our step-by-step Application Guide Video
It was pretty much a no-brainer for us. We already had a yellow feature wall in the studio but wanted somewhere to brainstorm ideas for campaigns – as a team, and also with clients explains Studio Creative at Bopgun, Katy Burgess. We weren’t really inspired by any of the school-ish whiteboards we found online, so opted for a clear coat of Smart Wall Paint over the yellow wall. The Smart Wall is great for visual thinkers like us and has the double function of being a good place to let off some creative steam and doodle between projects, not forgetting it also makes for a great Pictionary platform!
I just wanted to share a great example of your product in use. We printed (using our wall printer) a 6.3m2 skeletal and muscular image directly onto this gymnasium wall for a College and then applied your clear whiteboard paint. It is now a fantastic interactive teaching wall! Thank you!
I love my Smart Whiteboard Paint! I’ve had it for a few months now and it’s been amazing. I can write on my wall with ease and even leave writing on it for a long period of time, never worrying if it will leave a residue when erased. Being a super creative individual, I sometimes wonder how I made it through life without a whiteboard wall.
Turn any surface into a whiteboard? Yes please! We should paint everything in the Uni with this.