Measure your surface area. Choose the total product quantity to cover this area.
- 10 year product guarantee
- Commercial grade performance
- Fast Drying
- Environmental – Isocyanates free, Low VOC, Solvent Free
- Coverage / Volume / Weight: 6m² (65 ft²) / 750ml (25.36 fl oz) / 1.07kg (2.35lbs)
- Product Colour: Clear
- Product Finish: Low sheen
- Odour: Very low
- VOC: Less than 28g/l
- Suitable Surfaces: plaster, wood, metal glass, plastic, composites, tiles and ceramics.
Smart Clear Primer Application
Apply the Smart Clear Primer to absorbent surfaces before Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear, ensuring the surface is prepared and free from defects. Apply the first coat and sand smooth; apply the second coat and sand smooth, and repeat if necessary. For example, new wood or plaster may require more coats and sanding to ensure it is smooth enough for the whiteboard paint.
Brought to you by WhiteboardsNZ, working across all of New Zealand. We have been supporting NZ businesses and educators for over 10 years.
Have any questions? We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and customer support, so just get in touch.