Why Buy Smart Magnetic Whiteboard Paint – White?
Smart Magnetic Whiteboard Paint is a high performance magnetic dry erase paint bundle that can transform any smooth surface into a magnetic and writable area. We guarantee our whiteboard paint for 10 years and our quality guarantee is backed up by independent certifications.
Smarter Surfaces’ whiteboard wall paint is an environmentally friendly option with industry beating low VOC levels, compared to competitors. We are Isocyanate free in all our coatings. This means it’s safe to apply with people in the room and won’t cause any headaches.
Unlike traditional whiteboards, with Smarter Surfaces’ Magnetic Whiteboard Paint bundle you’ll have unlimited space to work and can create a magnetic dry erase surface in any size you want. Transform entire walls into writable magnetic surfaces to create a limitless workspace.
Whiteboard paints are ideal for when you require the functionality of a whiteboard but want to maintain a minimal and sleek workspace environment. This white magnetic whiteboard paint has a quality finish that will remain stain resistant and is made with a no ghosting formula.
For the best results with our magnetic products, we recommend using our Magnets. Use your new magnetic surface for brainstorming with teams and clients, planning and scheduling, project management, presentations, creating and collaborating and much more.
Smarter Surfaces is a world leader in providing surface solutions including our whiteboard paint. Smart Magnetic Whiteboard Paint is currently one of the best performing magnetic dry erase paints on the market. It is a high quality and reliable alternative to traditional whiteboards or flip charts and outperforms all competitor products.
Have any questions? We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and customer support, so just get in touch.
Magnetic Whiteboard Paint Details
- 10 year product guarantee
- Commercial grade performance, with no ghosting and no staining
- Kit includes application accessories
- Magnetic Performance: Holds 4 sheets of A4 paper
- Use with any whiteboard markers and accessories
- Easy to apply with easy to follow application and video guide
- Ready to use in just 4 days
- Environmental: Exceeds all Standards – Isocyanates free, Low VOC, Solvent Free
- Certification for LEED, M1, VOC (less than 13g/l) and Indoor Air Comfort
- Certification for Fire – Euroclass B
Your kit will include
- Smart Magnetic Paint
- Smart Whiteboard Paint
- Smart White Primer
- 2 x Smart Neo Magnets (Neodymium)
- 1 x Micro-Fibre Cloth
- 1 x Surface Decal
- 1 x Application Guide
- 1 x Roller Handle
- 3 x Roller Sleeve
- 1 x Sanding Block
- 1 x Stirring Stick
- 1 x Latex Gloves
Smart Magnetic Whiteboard Paint – White Technical Specifications
Coverage: 6m² & 10m²
Volume / Weight:
- 6m² Magnetic Coat – 1900ml / 5.56kg
- 6m² Whiteboard Topcoat – 369ml / 490g
- 10m² Magnetic Coat
- 12m² Whiteboard Topcoat
- Product Colour (Top Coat): White (Ral 9003)
- Product Finish: Gloss
- Gloss Measurement: 98 GU at 60 degrees
- Magnetic Content: 60% magnetite
- Odour: Very low
- VOC: Less than 13g/l
- Primer: A water based primer (included in kit) must be used before applying Smart Magnetic Whiteboard Paint White to any surface
- Suitable Surfaces: walls, desks, furniture, glass, partitions, or any smooth surface
Manufactured with over a decade of proven magnetic and whiteboard surface technology.
Smart Magnetic Whiteboard Paint – White Installation
Our white magnetic whiteboard paint does not require professional installation. Anyone can apply this magnetic dry erase paint bundle.
It is important that your surface is smooth before application. A smooth surface will help you achieve the best final results. Apply at least three coats of the magnetic paint, sanding lightly between each application. You can apply more if you want a stronger magnetically receptive surface.
The water based primer must then be used before applying Smart Whiteboard Paint to your surface. Your kit comes with our Smart White Primer which has been tested to work with our whiteboard paint.
You will need to apply three coats of the white primer or until the magnetic paint is white. Simply apply the primer, allow it to dry, then paint the next coat. You want to make sure all the grey from the magnetic paint is covered and white. Then you can apply the whiteboard paint. Once the dry erase paint has been applied you must wait 4 days before using the surface. A full application guide is available to help you apply our whiteboard paint.
You can view our magnetic whiteboard paint application video to see how you can apply it correctly.
Have any questions? We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and support. Just get in touch.